Animation studio re-enacts Boulder porta potty peeper case | News
BOULDER, Colo. -- The same animation studio based in Hong Kong and Taiwan that re-enacted the Tiger Woods car crash has now released a re-enactment of the porta potty "Peeping Tom" incident in Boulder.
The short video, created by Next Media Animation, depicts the suspect climbing into a portable toilet at the Hanuman Yoga Festival at Boulder High School last Friday, spying on festival-goers, and then fleeing the scene "covered in feces" after being detected.
The suspect, who remains at-large, is described as a very tall white male, around 20-years-old with a thin build and short, dark hair. He was wearing dark gray sweatpants and no shirt or shoes at the time.
Witnesses say the suspect had several cuts on his back and legs, and was also wearing leather bracelets on each wrist.
Anyone with information is asked to call Boulder Police Detective Jeremy Frenzen at 303-441-1890.
Watch the video (WARNING: Graphic)
Upcoming Events near Boulder
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Loveland head shop owner, employee accused of selling synthetic pot
- Colorado runners ready to return to Boston Marathon
- Group in Loveland holds soup night to bring community together
- CSP identifies motorcyclists killed in Horsetooth Reservoir crash
- Teen whose heart stopped on HS baseball field returns to his team
- Westminster pastor accused of sexually assaulting child
- Police: Lafayette murder victim was planning marijuana deal with suspect
- Standley Lake High School student who set himself on fire dies
- FBI: Wells Fargo robbers took more than half-million in 2 minutes
- FBI to hold news conference on ‘violent’ Wells Fargo bank robbery