John Ramsey remarries | News
BOULDER, Colo. -- John Ramsey, whose daughter JonBenet died in 1996 in a still-unsolved Boulder murder case, has remarried.
The Daily Camera reports that Ramsey, 67, wed 53-year-old Jan Rousseaux, a Las Vegas designer, on July 21 in Charlevoix, Michigan.
The two met at a mutual friend’s wedding two years ago, the paper said.
Ramsey’s wife, Patsy, died from ovarian cancer in 2006. This is Rousseaux’s third marriage.
JonBenet Ramsey was found dead in the basement of the family’s upscale Boulder home on Dec. 26, 1996.
No one has ever been charged in the case, which is considered to be among the nation’s most high-profile unsolved murders.
Upcoming Events near Boulder
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Longmont police looking for buttocks-grabbing cyclist
- Man who died in fiery Longmont crash remembered at vigil
- Police: Victims walk away with minor injuries after crash with semi
- Report: 2nd teen dies following weekend stabbing at Longmont party
- BCSO: Man shot by deputies drew handgun, but weapon jammed
- High school baseball coaches save life of one of their players
- Affidavit: Family of Cody Powell said he sent unusual texts before turning himself in
- Loveland police continue search for gunman who shot officer
- PHOTOS: Firefighters rescue horse from frozen pond near Loveland
- Man on Black Hawk charter bus accused of murdering another passenger
- Standley Lake High School student who set himself on fire dies
- FBI: Wells Fargo robbers took more than half-million in 2 minutes
- FBI to hold news conference on ‘violent’ Wells Fargo bank robbery
- Coyotes put Westminster neighborhood ‘under siege’
- Standley Lake HS closed Tuesday after student lights self on fire