John Ramsey remarries | News
BOULDER, Colo. -- John Ramsey, whose daughter JonBenet died in 1996 in a still-unsolved Boulder murder case, has remarried.
The Daily Camera reports that Ramsey, 67, wed 53-year-old Jan Rousseaux, a Las Vegas designer, on July 21 in Charlevoix, Michigan.
The two met at a mutual friend’s wedding two years ago, the paper said.
Ramsey’s wife, Patsy, died from ovarian cancer in 2006. This is Rousseaux’s third marriage.
JonBenet Ramsey was found dead in the basement of the family’s upscale Boulder home on Dec. 26, 1996.
No one has ever been charged in the case, which is considered to be among the nation’s most high-profile unsolved murders.
Upcoming Events near Boulder
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Loveland head shop owner, employee accused of selling synthetic pot
- Colorado runners ready to return to Boston Marathon
- Group in Loveland holds soup night to bring community together
- CSP identifies motorcyclists killed in Horsetooth Reservoir crash
- Teen whose heart stopped on HS baseball field returns to his team
- Westminster pastor accused of sexually assaulting child
- Police: Lafayette murder victim was planning marijuana deal with suspect
- Standley Lake High School student who set himself on fire dies
- FBI: Wells Fargo robbers took more than half-million in 2 minutes
- FBI to hold news conference on ‘violent’ Wells Fargo bank robbery