John Ramsey remarries | News
BOULDER, Colo. -- John Ramsey, whose daughter JonBenet died in 1996 in a still-unsolved Boulder murder case, has remarried.
The Daily Camera reports that Ramsey, 67, wed 53-year-old Jan Rousseaux, a Las Vegas designer, on July 21 in Charlevoix, Michigan.
The two met at a mutual friend’s wedding two years ago, the paper said.
Ramsey’s wife, Patsy, died from ovarian cancer in 2006. This is Rousseaux’s third marriage.
JonBenet Ramsey was found dead in the basement of the family’s upscale Boulder home on Dec. 26, 1996.
No one has ever been charged in the case, which is considered to be among the nation’s most high-profile unsolved murders.
Top Boulder Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Suspect caught in Loveland kidnapping attempt
- Parents rally to support decision to discipline boy at Loveland school
- Southbound I-25 reopened at Hwy 34 after multiple accidents
- Loveland teacher accused of sex crimes against female student
- Colo. website tries to solve the mysteries of men for women everywhere